Era Organics Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub & Face Exfoliator – Spa Quality Exfoliating Face Mask with Manuka Honey & Walnut – Moisturizing Facial Exfoliant for Dry Skin, Blackheads, Wrinkles, Acne +
- THE BEST FACIAL SCRUB FOR DULL, DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN. Get Beautiful, more youthful skin! Remove stubborn blackheads, cleanse and minimize pores, exfoliate dull/dead skin cells and moisturize to the base of your skin with each wash. No machine needed.
- DON’T DAMAGE YOUR SKIN WITH HARSH SCRUBS- Most exfoliators tear and damage your skin. Our microdermabrasion sugar scrub gently loosens dirt, grime and dull skin while nourishing your cells- leaving healthy, beautiful skin. Get a softer, more youthful complexion in minutes.
- SAY GOODBYE TO DULL, DRY SKIN- Our premium face and body scrub removes daily build-up so your face can heal and look radiant again. Microdermabrasion at home saves money and helps gently polish away damaged skin, blackheads, stretch marks and a powerful acne scar treatment. Safer than chemical peel facials.
- LUXURIOUS TWO-IN-ONE FACIAL TREATMENT- Leave on to use as a facial mask to balance your skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and age spots. Your skin will soak up vitamin and mineral healing agents to restore and protect skin. Finally, an anti aging mask that works.
- MADE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN- Cruelty free, paraben free, alcohol free and non-toxic. One of the highest quality botanical skin care products containing organic Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey, Walnut and powerful Vitamin C to protect skin from damaging free radicals and premature aging in one simple exfoliating scrub and masks for face in one.
Brand: Era Organics
New from $15.45 ($7.72 / Fl Oz) (3 offers)
Price: $15.45 ($7.72 / Fl Oz)
You Save: $14.55 (48%)
Affiliate Disclosure: If you click on a link on our website and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services believed to add value to our readers. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. CREATIVE PRODUCTS, LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.