La Crosse Technology WS-8120U-IT-BR-T Solar Powered Wireless Temperature Station and Sensor
Our consumer electronics products include radio-controlled clocks and watches wireless weather stations power monitors and other measuring devices. We introduced radio-controlled clocks to the US market in 1991 and continue to be on the cutting edge of this technology in America.
Our weather instruments clocks and watches are calibrated daily to the atomic time standard of the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Receives wireless outdoor temperature.
- Solar cell powers the included 2 AA rechargeable alkaline batteries.
- Works with regular alkaline batteries with a flip of a switch.
- Stores solar power for continuous operation.
- High-efficiency modern solar panel maintains full charge with minimal light.
- Outdoor/Indoor temperature with MIN / MAX records (°F).
- Indoor humidity.
- 12 Hour time display.
- Low battery indicators.
- Use the 2 AA Rechargeable Alkaline batteries (included) OR 2 AA Alkaline batteriesrequired (not included). No need to change batteries when using rechargeable alkalines because they receive power from the solar cell.
- 2 Display mode options: (1) Top displays IN/OUT temperature. Bottom displays MIN/MAX records time and humidity. (2) Top displays indoor temperature and humidity. Bottom displays outdoor temperature time and MIN/MAX records.
- Temperature range: 15.8°F to 139.8° (Indoor) -39.2°F to 139.8°F (Outdoor).
- Humidity range: 20% to 95% RH (Indoor).
- Receiver Dimensions: 9.2 x 8.5 x 1.2.
- Sensor Dimensions: 1.4 x 4 x .65.
Sale Price: $36.7