- EXTRA STRENGTH INDGRIEDENTS – VITAMIN K2 (MK7) is an essential vitamin critical for promoting calcium into bones and diverting it from soft tissues of the heart and arteries. VITAMIN D3 facilitates normal immune system function, fortifying your resistance to illness and ridding your body of toxins.
- SUPER-ENHANCED ABSORPTION – We use 5 mg of BioPerine, an all-natural extract derived from black pepper. Numerous studies have shown that the addition of BioPerine increases the body’s absorption of other ingredients by up to 30%! The 5mg of BioPerine is the perfect complement to K2 & D3 for max absorption.
- ALL NATURAL, GLUTEN FREE, NO GMO – Dairy-free, soy-free, no hormones, no antibiotics, no preservatives, no yeast, no soy, no sugar, no cholesterol, no artificial colors/flavors, no binders, no fillers, 3rd Party Tested, and Made in the USA.
- PERFECT PARTNERSHIP – Vitamins K2 & D3 are simply meant to be together. Most people know the benefits of vitamin D, but many don’t realize that vitamin D NEEDS vitamin K2 to maximize its benefits.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE – We take pride in providing quality products which are made in the USA for our amazing customers. If you aren’t satisfied with our products for any reason please contact us immediately and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy!
Envy Nutrition’s Bone Health K2+D3 combines 2 powerful nutrients extensively researched for their ability to contribute to the health of your bones, teeth, and heart. Vitamin D needs K2 to maximize full potential, and when taken together. 2-in-1 Support: 5000 IU of Vitamin D3, 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 MK-7, & 210mg of Calcium for Strong Bones and a Healthy Cardiovascular System.
Price: $ 17.87
Affiliate Disclosure: If you click on a link on our website and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services believed to add value to our readers. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. CREATIVE PRODUCTS, LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.